Saturday, 15 February 2014

About Myself...

My beloved roommate and I :)
My name is Putri Naja Alyaa binti Mohamad Asri. I am a 19-year-old teenage girl who have been schooling for  more than 10 years and now I’m pursuing my studies at KUIS and majoring in Diploma in Islamic Banking which currently in second semester on second session 2013/2014. I stay at Simpang Ampat which geographically located in Penang.


I do miss SeNi so much...

SJKC Keng Koon is my very first school. I studied there for 6 years. This is the place where I’m able to speak Mandarin fluently. Special thanks to my dad because he helps me a lot in correcting the way I’m speaking in Mandarin. Next, I pursue my study at SMK Batu Kawan for 3 years and I move to a better school around March 2011 which placed in Nibong Tebal. The school named SMK Seri Nibong and I studied there for 2 years. To be honest, I miss my schoolmates, classmates, teachers and the school itself so much. There are too many memories I’ve been created together with my best friends in these three schools especially at Seri Nibong.

Nothing much to say. My love towards them are countless :')
Parents
I have a loving parents and they are the persons who I love the most on Earth. My father’s name is Mohamad Asri, aged 44 in the year 2014. He was born in Kedah on December 13th, 1970. He works as a project manager at his brother’s company located in Georgetown. My father is such a protective person. I can’t simply go hang out with my friends without my parents’ permissions especially him since I am the only daughter in the family. Sometimes, I admit that I get easily annoyed with my father because he is way too protecting and treat me like I’m a kid but I know, he loves me. I should be grateful that not all people have a father like mine. I believe every father in this world love their children so much.

My mother’s named Hasimah. She just celebrated her 39th birthday on 12 February about 3 days ago. She was born in Bagan Serai, Perak. I feel very pleased to have such a young mother as the difference of age between my mother and I are just 20 years away. She always understands me well because I can feel the teenage soul inside her. I’m so glad to have the greatest parents in the world. Now, I realize my parents are not getting younger. They’re getting older day by day, year by year. I promise that I’ll make them proud and pleased with me someday insyaAllah.

My only 2 little annoying brothers.
My Siblings
I have three siblings in my little family and I am the eldest among the three of us. The other two after me are brothers. Yes, two naughty and annoying yet loving little brothers. My second younger brother named Putra Danial. Now, he is studying in SMK Seri Nibong which is my school before in Tingkatan 4. The youngest brother yet my youngest family member named Putra Danish. He’s currently studying in SJKC Keng Koon in Standard 4. For your info, he is the most talkative person while I am the most quiet in the family. Sometimes, he is so annoying and I attempt many ways to make him quiet. However, I love them so much. No one can ever replace them for sure.


When Stokin was a kitten.

Sleeping is its favourite hahaha! 




My Pets
I have a Persian cat in my house. It was born around 2007 during Ramadhan, the blessed month. It’s in black and white fur and it has a pair of very beautiful eyes. I named it ‘Stokin’. The reason why I named it ‘Stokin’ because its legs look like it’s wearing a pair of socks. Stokin was so cute when it was a kitten before. For me, Stokin is the cutest and ‘charming’ cat I have ever rear.






Both DIB 2A & 2B Rocks! Ukhuwah fillah abadan abada :'D

Reasons Why I Choose KUIS
There was something bad happened that I guess it was quite tragic for me when last year around May 2013, I don’t get any single offer for me to pursue my study at matriculation college which located at every state of this country from the Ministry of Education. It was really broke my heart into pieces. Only Allah knows how frustrated I am right after the moment I found my name wasn’t in the system.

Actually, I was too hoping on getting accepted from any matriculation more than UPU because I promise to myself that I’m willing to do anything including staying up late at night to complete my assignments, struggle hard to beat the others in the matriculation college but what can I do? Write an appeal letter to the ministry? No, I don’t think so. The decision is fixed and it’s unalterable.

Instead of sobbing, I should get over this thing and work harder for my future. I also have reached the point where I should move on and start a new chapter in my life. I realize that I was a pure science stream student once I was in school but I’m currently majoring in banking. That’s okay, I considered the obstacles as my challenges to be faced in KUIS. I’m surely going to make it through whatever it takes. I accept the fate and I know He has arranged the best for me. All I have to do is have faith on Him.

Another reason why I choose KUIS is the environment. I just love the environment so much! In addition, there’s a broad lake in my college compound. I still remembered the first time I stepped into KUIS, the first thing that really caught my eyes was the lake. Yes, it is so calm and breathtaking. People who come by the lake would enjoy the peacefulness. Even my beloved housemates and I are willing to walk far from the hostel just to enjoy the scenery of the breathtaking lakeside during weekend in the morning.

That’s all for this entry. Thanks for reading! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment