Tuesday, 1 April 2014

1.       My ambition. Describe.
I’m sure everyone of us have a desired ambition. Once, I would like to become a pharmacist but right after I received my SPM result, I am not qualified for applying in pharmacy in any universities and received any offer from matriculation because of my achievement for getting D in Biology, Physics and Chemistry. I love Chemistry among three of these subjects but unfortunately, the sustenance wasn’t mine. After I pursue my study in KUIS by majoring in banking, I think my vision is getting clearer right now. I would like to be a successful banker someday.


2.       My idol. Describe.
Everyone does have their own idol. So am I. The person I adore is a dauntless man who is willing to do anything for the sake of his beloved family. He is my father or my siblings and I call him ‘Papa’. In my family, I am the closest to him. The reason’s maybe I’m the only daughter among three of his children.

My father named MohamadAsri and aged 44 in this year. He’s weighed 65 kilos and heighted around 165cm, dark skin and has a distended stomach (every married man does have this right? hehe). He is a loving, caring, strict, overthinking (like father like daughter), hot-tempered (this is scary ok), generous etc I can’t explain it anymore because my father is a great person to be honest. His dark skin clearly shown that his willing to work under the scorching sun just to earn money for the family. No one can ever replace him for sure. Thank you for everything Papa, and kakak loves you so much!


3.       Ways to dakwah using social media. Describe.
In today’s affluent society, the world we live in is getting more sophisticate and highly developed with the existence of various technologies in our life. For instance, smartphones, laptops, tablets etc. Most of them are already built in many kinds of unique and useful applications. Unfortunately, it is sad to know that not all of us are able to use those gadgets wisely. Do you have ever heard of ‘selfie’? It is a widespread phenomenon that happening in our world.

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook are well-known social media that frequently used by us today. Instead of ‘selfie’, we can use Instagram to post some religious photos. Who knows, we might cause a sad and sappy person becomes enthusiastic instantly.  I’m pretty sure people would love it! For Twitter, we can tweet or retweet some beneficial posts. Oh, I almost forgot. Tweet means a limited post in 140 characters while retweet here means we share the tweet and itautomatically shared the retweeted tweet to our followers on Twitter.


4.       Benefits of using social media to learn English language. Describe.
There are many kinds of benefits we’ll gain in using social media to learn English language. For example, we can post our status or something on our Facebook or Twitter by typing them in English. It is proved to increase our confidence and improve our English language. Next, we should try writing our comments in English on Facebook or Twitter. Who knows, someone who able to detect language error could help you to correct it. See? It is simple yet enjoying. Then, we can try to read blog or post in English. I love reading Maria Elena’s blog so much. Her English is not that hard, it’s easy to understand for intermediate level like me. English is everywhere. We must master this language and it is vital to be applied in our daily life.


5.       My friends. Describe 5 of your best friends with pictures.


She is one of my best friends, and also my most loved roommate in 703B. She has such a sweet name that is, Wan Fatin Amira. My housemates and Iused to call her Mira. She came from Kelantan which located at the east coast of Malaysia. She is majoring in TESL on second semester this year. What makes me attract about her is, the attitude for sure. She is so humble, obedient, pious, mature, overthinking (just like me haha) etc. She is just like a sister to me as her sternness is really obvious in advising when my action is unpleasant or I did something wrong somewhere. Plus, what I like the most is the way she portrays in practicing kindness and charity in her daily life and I must admit that they are really attracting me! Like seriously, I learned a lot from her lately. It’s countless. She has lots of similarities that same goes with me and that is how we’re getting closer to each other. Thanks for everything sweetheart, I love you!

Next! 


These three girls are really my favourite. Ya Allah, I really miss them so much! I hope they are in the pink of health and happy always. They are Maisarah, Khairunnisa’ and Syahirah. They are my ‘best friends forever’ as we’re inseparable and always stick together during school time. Maisarah and Khairunnisa’ continue their study in matriculation at Banting and Kepala Batas while Syahirah or ‘kakak’ pursues her study at Johor in division of maritime. I met them when I moved to SMK Seri Nibong on 28 March 2011 and placed in class 4 Cekal by a counselor.



Maisarah, the specky girl who taught me to be strong and keep smiling when I have to face tonnes of challenges and difficulties in life. Around 2011,I faced hard times that I don’t even imagine it and it was literally broke my heart into pieces. I really need someone to bring me up and she appeared right at the moment. She keeps supporting me continuously without being fed up. She just loves giving those useful advices and I pray that she’ll become a counselor someday. Miss you a lot Maisarah.



Khairunnisa’ or ‘Keon’, a chubby little girl who always cheer my day up in school. She is the most hardworking, clever, cute, serious etc among the four of us haha! For Keon, she always reminds me of dakwah. She told me to keep spreading on dakwah and show good examples to people as it will be our profits in the Hereafter soon. Here, I’m not really good enough in carry out those but first, I must improve and become a better person. Dear Keon, I am not going to break that promise and I’ll try. Take care partner! :’)


For Syahirah (the shortest hehe), she is the eldest among four of us as she was born on 3rd of January, 1995. She is a sweet, kind, generous, talkative, forthright person etc. Kakak always told me not to be a coward, be brave to face people and don’t let them step on you. She told me so because I am the kind who is too soft-hearted and people always take me for granted. “Yayaa, you’re too kind and doesn’t mean people can treat you just like that?!” said Kakak to me in frustrating tone. Thanks kakak, I’ll never let people do that to me :’)

What can I say? They are the most funny, hilarious, childish ohh I can’t even describe them all. They are the best pals I have ever met. I love you three so much! I hope the three of you are always in the protection of Allah, take care and please don’t forget your PutYaa here okay? (PutYaa is one of my nicknames during school times)

Lastly...

Fatin Nadrah, one of my best friends and also schoolmates when we were in primary school. She is now pursuing her study at International Islamic University in Gambang (its branches) and majoring in pharmacy. She is so sweet, gentle, calm, untalkative etc. To be honest, I really adore the way she struggles for her studies. She is way so hardworking! I mean, she burns the midnight oil every night. No wonder if she always becomes the best students in her school every year. I salute you, Fatin!

No comments:

Post a Comment